Saturday, December 27, 2008

Home for the holidays

Is Christmas over yet? No offense, but we've been hearing the tra-la-laing for about five months now, and at the risk of sounding all scrooge-like, I think it's time for the holidays to go back into the boxes for a while. No? Fair enough... Here's something to chase those holidays down with... (I'm sure many of you feel much the same yes? Oh you don't need to deny it, we both know you do.)




In other news, we're counting down to the big day. Dresses are being cleaned and pressed, invitations are out and about, food is being anxiously prepared. Yes girlfriends, we are starting the New Year's off with a bang. And what says Happy New Year more than a vow of monogamous love between two women. I personally can't think of anything. Lots to do before then, of course. . . but we're keeping it small and informal on purpose. :D

1 comment:

  1. i am in my outfit in the bathroom. They are on the bed do I have to go out there?

    ReplyDelete